Tool Box Welding Cart Kit
Our welding cart kit takes your existing Husky, Kobalt, Craftsman, or US General Series 2 brand tool box and turns it into a fully functional welding cart! We provide you with 12ga CNC cut and formed steel bracketry that is CAD designed to bolt to the factory caster mounts of your tool box. With a little welding and drilling for mounting hardware it will hold either 7" or 9" gas bottles. You also have the choice of built in TIG rod tube storage or a Spray Can Rack for anti-spatter spray, lubricants, etc. Each kit comes standard with (2) cord hangers, wheels, and all necessary hardware. Kit is shipped in raw steel and will require welding and paint.
- 12ga CNC cut and formed bracketry for bottle mounts
- 1/4" thick Axle Bracket
- 5/8" Diameter Solid Steel axle shafts
- 12ga Bottle Bracket with your choice of (2) 7" bottles with holes for TIG ROD storage tubes or Spray Cans, (1) 9" bottle with holes for TIG ROD storage or Spray Cans, or (2) 9" Bottles with Holes for TIG ROD Storage tubes (Dual 9" bottle option is only available on the US General 26x22 tool boxes as they are deeper). TIG Rod Tubes NOT included but can be purchased here.
- (2) Cord hangers with hardware
- 8" Rear wheels with full roller bearings, grease fittings, and hardware
- Bottle Chains to keep the bottle secured to the cart.
- Husky, Kobalt, Craftsman, or US General brand tool box (see our list of compatible boxes HERE)
- The front casters and hardware that were included with your tool box
- Welding bottles
- Some welding and paint
(Tool box, welder, bottles, TIG Rod tubes or any other accessories shown are NOT included)